How to stop thinking about crush and her boyfriend?

I fell in love with a girl a while back, I am over her but time to time a memory comes back.

I saw her hugging and kissing her boyfriend, when I liked her... and she had never told me about him... I thought she was into me, and was going to ask her out...

But The point is that memory broke my heart, and it comes back when I see a couple that reminds me of them... or sometimes I just remember seeing them, and how it felt... Imagining her being with him :(

Is there a way to stop this? I really loved her... and the thought of her being with, loving another man just kills me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like you are over her. With time it shall pass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Act like a man dude, she is gone. You should know you dont need her cause u are a man, its her fault to lose you and be with jerks. There are billions of girls all around the world, u will find one of them for sure. I was in the same situation like u, it was even worse cause I heard she had sex with that guy, but I couldn't do anything rather than being sad and mad. That situation even made me more strong, it was my stupidy to do not approach her and ask her out in time cause I was shy as fuck. So what happend? Someone banged and ate her, but I had to accept that and make my mind busy with another things. Dont be a guy who's begging remember that u are a real man, strong and doesn't need someone. Thats the thing which makes u best, I didn't forget her but I dont give a shit about her anymore cause my feelings are passed and your feelings will pass too. Thats her failure if she doesn't date you. GL with that.

• My girl was also having sex with the guy... It just kills inside... not too many people know how that feels...

I guess I need more time and need to respect myself...

• Then we are in the same situation with you, yeah I know how it feels, thats our fate man you and me. You won't going to make yourself sad just for a girl do you? U will get used to it there is nothing we can do, and thanks for mho.

• I hope I find a nice girl, but it's looking grim...

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her out

• You're so not over her.

• Maybe not fully... But what can I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Apparently you aren't over her. Stop thinking about her. Physically make yourself. Whenever you think of her start thinking of something else. I

• Just imagine ur her boyfriend