Crazy ex girlfriend? Should I text her?

Long story short. Me and my girl mutually broke things off after dating for 2 years. She saw a girl randomly text me and she got upset and broke down about everything. She demanded to go home and we both agreed we shouldn't talk anymore and move on. We've been on and off lately. Id do the no contact rule and usually the 3rd day she'd beg for me back. But Since the last break up, It's been 9 days now without any contact.

She hasn't tried talking to me. She blocked my number after the breakup. I know she cares a lot still. The reason for the fights lately is because I caught her texting another guy and I made a big deal out of it (who wouldn't) and I know she finds the guy attractive and she works with him but now this guy seems to be in a relationship with a different girl. She claimed they were talking about work but when I asked to see she refused. She favorites things on social media like "I try not thinking about you but your all I think about" and other small things that I can tell she cares deeply but is hurt. I'll admit I did do wrong in the relationship.

I didn't treat her like I should've at first but I started fixing myself. She gets upset over the smallest things. She also said its hard to trust me.. But during this past week, I've changed and realized a lot & will treat her different. I just don't know if I should try contacting her so soon. I read online that you should give around a month break and allow things to cool down and don't rush back into it. But I know we both miss each other. What should I do?

i tried texting her earlier but I'm still blocked. I was thinking of texting her off a different phone and telling her how much I changed and that she deserves nothing but the best and will be treated like a princess. I would also mention if she really doesn't want to continue with me then I'll leave her alone forever. I don't know if this is a good idea or not because I don't want her to have the power over me. Or if it's too early... Help please

Update: she's favoriting tweets on social media like "she misses me a lot" and "when u try to tell urself u don't need him but u know damn well he's all u think about." she's acting like I left her. Unless she misses me and thinks it's the right thing to do or something. Or is this hinting I should message her

11
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• She's got to less jealous. Like for example, if we're friends and we chat, is she going to freak out over that too?

• Lol I know. But she's has trust issues so that's why she gets mad

• I doubt it. She's probably waiting for me. On Twitter she's acting all sad and stuff like I was the one that broke up with her.

• Well, I wouldn't do it, cause that probably shows that she thinks that YOU are at fault for having girls as friends

What Guys Said 1