Why is my ex upset that I dont want to be friends?

My ex is really pissed off that i dont want to talk to him. He tried numerous times but I've shut him down always because i dont want no affiliation with him anymore. NOW when he sees me he gets angry. Why does he get so angry because i dont want to be cool with him? I want nothing to do with him anymore and he's bitter because i won't talk to him. Thanks!!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he thinks guys and girls can be just friends, everyone knows they can't

1|0
    0|0
    • Well last argument we had he told me to go to hell lol thats why i said im done wit the drama. Its always going back n forth

• Show All
    • I mean im moving on

• so what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• bc no more free sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. He knows in order to have sex with me id need to be wit him. He knows sex is no more thats for sure lol

• im not even saying he's '
      thinking' omg no more sex. its just he could be feeling the loss you know, and it is imminent if yore not even attached as friends. not that you'd have sex with him as a friend anyhow, but were talking about unconscious desires.

• Oh ok i get it. Guess reality setting in 2 him thats its over. Thanks =)

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• let him be upset

1|0
    0|0
  • He missing your vagina because he hasn't find a replacement as yet

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea he's missing something lol

• Show All
    • Lol just kidding, bye

• Ok my bad. Thanks. Bye

What Girls Said 4

• He wants break up sex

1|0
    0|0
    • Gave him that already =) lol

• Show All
    • You're welcome just keep ignoring him hell go away

• Sounds like it's because he doesn't see that he's done anything wrong so makes him angry you've made that decision

0|0
    0|0
    • I know he always played "victim" but he knows he was wrong... like a lot. Thats why im jus cutting him out. He sees me now and gets angry lol but im out

• Haha well that's probably why then

• mabe he still liek u!

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares. Why do you care

1|0
    0|0