Ex girlfriend Doesn't Want Relationship, But we Still have Sex. And I want her back, what should I do?

Me and My ex girlfriend of 4 years broke up in January, I begged her for a few months to get back with me and she wasn't budging at all. So in May I decided to get my own apartment and I told her about it, she was excited for me and then she started coming around more, we started going out more and having sex. But one day I had a friend over my apartment and I didn't let my ex in so she began throwing rocks at my window and screaming at the top of her lungs causing me to call the police. She left then a few days later I invited her over. Everything was good for a few weeks then she began to act funny towards me again. I ask her what is it that she wants and she tells me that she wants to be free and doesn't want a relationship. I know she still cares about me. What should I do? Should I ignore her? What should I do to make her want me back?

I almost forgot to mention, when I told her that I would completely cut her off she told me that she really didn't want that.. If you don't want to be with me, why should it matter if I cut you off or not?

12

What Girls Said 1

• You should move on and ignore her. Honestly, there is nothing you can do to make her want you back. That pretty much would sound as if you were trying to win her back when she doesn't want it to begin with. It would just be a waste of effort, energy and time. If someone can't appreciate you, why settle?

What Guys Said 2

• Her attention-seeking behaviour isn't to be taken lightly. I would say have sex until you really can't face it anymore without going to the next level. Then cut her loose. She will hate it and you will be guilt-ridden but it's the best thing for both of you in the long run.

• She already wants you. You just have to be way less needy. Keep up your sex game, keep achieving, and make her beg you to take her back.

• How do I make her beg me to take her back? We still have sex and it seems to be better than ever.

• So should I ignore her?

• No. You don't ignore her, but you show that you don't NEED her. Be cool. If she wants a relationship, she needs to work for it. People value what they have to work for.