Girls, would you ever hire a man servant after a break up? And guys would you ever work as a man servant?

Girls, say you had the money for this, and you just went through an awful breakup, don't really have that great support of friends, would you hire a handsome man servant to cheer you up?
And guys if you were struggling to find a job and you could take up the job of a man servant (or be an emotional tampon to put it simple 😂) for good money, either part time or full time. Would you if you could? (also just to make it clear, there is nothing sexual involved in this)
And also why or why not?

Personally I wouldn't cause I don't wanna fall for him. 😂

• Yes
  • No

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe I'd do it once for the lols. I think I could handle it, seems like a hard job to do seriously. And the pay better be through the roof.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, nah I'm good.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• Id do it and you are right you'd fall for me 😉😂😂

• I'd try it, bring a servant if I went through a rough break up.

• In a very small age range, I'd consider that possible in my case.

• Depends how the job was... im not putting up with anything just to be a "man servant"

• I would never serve a woman

• I would serve you

• bopeeee

• Even though it's not "officially" a prostitution service. I'm pretty sure those things are prostitution services.

• Thats like saying that flight attendants are basically doing prostitution service because they are serving customers and trying to make them feel comfortable during their trip.
      Prostitution by definition is "the occupation of engaging in sexual activities with someone for payment"

• This service doesn't include sex though... If they wanted a man to sleep with they could just get a prostitute. And even if it happened anyways wouldn't personal work out trainers who end up sleeping with their customers be called prostitutes as well? Or is that just "hooking up with your trainer"?
      And aren't flight attendants devoting their time to serve customers but being paid for it? I don't really see it as that different apart from that this is just one step more personal, which would be on the exact same level as personal trainers.

• Nope those trainers are prostitutes. I mean. They aren't "officially" prostitutes but they are in every way besides being legally considered a prostitute.

The girls may initially just want the companionship of the man servant but after a few weeks they'll want more. It won't start with just wanting sex but it will develop to that.

Flight attendants are devoting their time to giving people pillows blankets food and water and they aren't devoted specifically to you. They are helping EVERYONE on the plane. That's a million times more impersonal.
      Look I'm not saying it wouldn't be just this all the time but there's definitely going to be under the table prostitution in this kind of service. There always is.

• I rather get paid to listen to emotional shit than having to do it without getting anything at all. So yes.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!