Would it be immature of me to block my ex back after I realized he unblocked me?

ex cheated, lied, used me for sex, cheated on his other girlfriend with me, lead me on, told me to get out of his life, blocked me, and three months later unblocked me. is it immature of me to block him back? what kind of message would this send?

• block him
    100%(7)90%(9)Vote67%(2)
  • don't block him
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • other
    0%(0)10%(1)Vote33%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it would not be immature of you to block him back. In fact that would be right thing that you would do. Given the character that you have mentioned about him, he deserves to get blocked.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• What are you trying to accomplish?

• removing him from my life for good

• i wasn't sure if it would make me look immature

• People your age have this bizarre notion that, after you break up with someone, you are supposed to go back to being friends. That rarely works. When you break up, you are supposed to stop all contact and never talk to the person again. That helps to move on with your life. It really doesn't matter how it looks to him because his opinion should not mean jack diddly squat to you.

• After eveyrthing he did, no, it's not.

• even if we broke up over a year ago?

• no i don't ever want to talk or see him again. however, what do you think he meant by unblocking me? did it mean anything?

• Not sure, but maybe he thought that he'd want to contact you again, even if just for a short moment.

• block him

What Girls Said 0