My ex and I re connected on facebook how should I proceed?

Okay so after a couple of weeks of leaving her be and letting her delete me off facebook, I reached out to her on facebook and sent her a friend request and she accepted it. I am still very unsure if I should talk to her or continue to give her some more space and leave her be for a little while longer. What should I do at this point, my friends say don't speak to her unless she speaks to you

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't understand you leave her and she deletes from facebook, then why try to contact her contact again? why send her a friend request on facebook?

What's the point? I think you should have just left the whole thing as it was.

• Probably should of left her alone altogether. Recycled relationship usually don't work out long-term.

• Why are you reaching out to your ex? What are you thinking will have changed from when you broke up?