Should I block her?

I was seeing this girl she was crazy about me and I was crazy about her. She called me in the morning one day just to tell me she misses me and loves me and all that stuff and told me she'd call me after work. She ended up calling me after work but I missed her call and tried calling her back, but I was blocked. I know I didn't do anything wrong except for miss her call, so I figured if she blocked me just because of that then it wouldn't have worked out anyway. So I blocked her back so she wouldn't try to contact me again. A couple days later I started getting all these unknown calls. I figured it was her and didn't answer. After a little while she had made a fake account on instagram because it was tied to her phone, I let her follow me and tried following her but she wouldn't accept but still liked all my pictures. I really loved this girl so much we got along great until the end, but I think she has too many issues and it would just be too much drama for me. Should I block her from instagram too or try to contact her or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds too drama - filled for me. 😓 Personally, I would leave it!

What Girls Said 2

• That is strange, I think she got the wrong message and jumped to the conclusion that you didn't like her anymore. Girls do crazy things sometimes when they like a guy, I would try to find a way to talk to her to air the whole thing out with her. But it's really up to you, if you feel like things have gone to far beyond repair then I would just drop contact with her all together.

• I would maybe talk to her but if she doesn't talk back. block but don't let you're guard down or she could be plain crazy who know we woman are weird.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean what is this? She seems to be a drama queen and a very immature woman. I mean she blocked you because you missed one call from her? that's really a very stupid and nonsensical reason to block someone.

She seems to be a type of woman who likes to do drama and plays such mind games. You did the right thing by blocking her back and yes you should have no exceptions, you should block her from everywhere.

• Do yourself a favor and block her