My boyfriend needs "space" and it's pushing me away?

The past few weeks my live in boyfriend & I have been fighting TOO much. It took a dramatic turn when the other day I added an ex as a friend on facebook (very innocently) and he now second guesses me. He says I hurt him, he doesn't trust me, etc. I've been trying everything to get him to see he CAN trust me and I didn't do it to hurt him. For days we fought about me and MY issues and he says he needs time to think if he wants to be with me. I gave him his space. He then tells me he's still not sure so I suggested on me moving out and he said it wasn't fair that I wasn't giving him enough time. Last night he came on drunk and wanted to have sex. I gave in, and he didn't kiss me or tell me he loved me afterward like normal. It felt different. Today, he isn't speaking to me at all. He is now pushing me away, and I want nothing to do with him. How do I handle this?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Handle it by finding another place to live. It sounds like your relationship is over.

And. . . you adding an ex on FB was not "innocent," was it? Be honest with yourself. If I was in your boyfriend's position, I would have very strong suspicions about you adding an ex. When your relationship was having problems, you added another problem to the mix. Learn a lesson from what happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd be done after the sex thing. Sex should always bring you closer not push you apart. And it should definitely make you feel loved.

Move on. Tough situation. but the feeling of relief is like a breath of fresh air.

He sounds a bit insecure/immature and probably needs time to grow up anyway.

Even if something one of you does bothers the other, it's the communication to solve the issue that will define wether or not you should be together. Fights happen, but the love should fight harder.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I would say hey we need to talk and I believe that you may have hurt him when adding the ex because guys will be guys and let there egos get in the way. And ex's are ex's for a reason. Like I said I would say hey we need to sit down and talk and say how you fill and let him talk because he may be going threw something and not sharing it. We all need our space once in awhile. And he's probably filling guilty for his actions as well. I think if the flaking doesn't work let him cool off. The adding of the ex may have topped him over I did that with my ex and relazied adding him may lead to other things and my boyfriend knew this and was upset. Because it may not be you doing something but the ex can and you may not realize it and that can end in a break up and Eben worse stuff then you're dealing with right now.

• after making sure u gave him his space... call him meet up and talk about it. Communicate clearly , try to listen more. watch his feedback and lets see what will he say