The guy I was talking to blocked me off Facebook for no reason :(?

I have known him for 3 years and I have been out with him before, he has always been really nice to me and so genuine, we stopped talking because I still had feelings for my ex but we started to talk again on Facebook and I liked him again and wanted to give it a chance, he seemed like he really liked me and said he really liked me and made plans to see me on Sunday. Long story short , I popped up to him today saying hey and. He blocked me.
I'm devastated , could someone think of any reasons a guy would do this? Because he didn't tell me a reason he just blocked me

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the same thing when the girl is young asf.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe his girl finds you as a threat or some other person in his life and told him to do it I don't know.

• Maybe is tired of dealing with you. Maybe he wanted something from you relationship-wise and those feeling for you ex are too much drama for him. He wants something for him too, maybe he is finding a girl that doesn't have confusing feelings for guys right now. Give him time

• No no this withy ex was. two years ago , I am over him now and never mentioned him once

• Something behind the scenes probably happened.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd leave him alone. Why chase someone who's clear about his decision