Guys, Boyfriend/Fiancée of 6 yrs?

Okay, me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 years and we have a child together. we recently (may 2016) broke up for a month and me and my child actually moved out. We were arguing a lot more and fighting, he was leaving 24/7 and not compromising not with having friend time and family time. When we got back together I asked him if he had sex with anyone else and he told me no and I believed him I believed that after 6 years it was no way he could do that to me. One day he slipped up and told me that he had sex with 2 different girls all while I was still staying here (before I moved) and while he was having sex with me. Even though through the whole situation he was telling me we were working on our relationship and I was "single but not single" now we're together but I can't get it out of my head. he actually went to lengths of having the girl in the house when I left and recording them having sex that I saw I love him but I don't know what to do cause it's still hurting me?

2

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard on you and your child, but there's no easy way out of this. Your relationship will never be the same. It's very rare that things can be "worked out". Once there's a split and cheating ( even though you're apart ) happens, I feel that's the end. Time to pack your bags and ship out.

• Well he's gonna keep cheating your In denile, he doesn't want that relationship anymore, the only thing he's trying to do now is stay together for the child's sake