If he doesn't want me anymore why won't he tell me?

i dont understand what happened. i'm just so hurt. i feel my relationship is slipping away from me. he has introduced me to his parents, told everyone about me. we spent so much time together now he just acts so distant from me and he just can't wait to get away from me. he doesn't make time for me anymore. i dont know what i did wrong. i asked him if he was unhappy and he said no but that was a lie. why build me up just to break me down? i honestly just dont know why

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• It isn't you. His feelings have changed. It happens.

• i dont get how they can change that quickly. its like a light switch. obviously he couldnt have really meant all the things he said and did if he changed just like that

What Girls Said 1

• Hurting someone is never easy, however he may be at a stand still, perhaps there's other things going on in his life that he doesn't know how to share and therefor wants to distance himself from you because he may not even want to. Talk to him, communication is best, if you still see no effort is being put in perhaps distance yourself and work on what you want outside of the relationship.