0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It happens when you don't try really. Over time as you've just gotten back until your normal routine. Because for me personally, not everyone, trying to move on is just trying to block out something unnaturally. Putting up a weak barrier sort of to repress thoughts and moments that you cherished with someone. But eventually your defense has a small weakness to it that will just shatter one day... triggered by a sight of the ex, or a location, a random song. And boom back to square one in your feels.

Just accept the reality. And don't really look to move on in my opinion, nothing out of the ordinary anyway. I mean sure take up something you've always wanted to do and haven't gotten around to it, like a new hobby of sorts but only if it was already in the plans. Because if you do it just to move on, you associate that new hobby or trip or whatever to doing so in attempts to move on from your ex or someone. If that makes sense haha.

Good luck tho mate :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Video games are a good distraction.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only way to move on is to put the past behind you. Don't revisit the past by reminiscing about what was or what could have been. It just prevents you from focusing on the here and now.

If you can learn to adapt to change then you'll find it much easier to move on from any past siutuation and circumstance.

Change your thoughts , because people are unable to move on and let go , because they constantly overthink and replay things in their own minds.

0|0
    0|0