I posted my ex's number on craigslist. On a scale of 1-10 how wrong was I?

I was loyal, honest, faithful to this guy and even helped him out when he had money problems. I thought he was a good guy but he turned out to be still hung up on his ex and he just ditched me. So in anger, I posted his number on the internet and got people to send dirty pics and spam him. Do you think I was justified? People say revenge doesn't make you feel better however I feel better after doing it.

98

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you must tell the details!! Just his number, or some 'Naughty post' like wanting a horny guy!!
    I ALWAYS treat women with respect and honor, and break up, respectably, just because I know that ALL women have this little VINDICTIVE, PAY-BACK gene, in their DNA, and I NEVER want to be on the receiving end of it!!

• Thanks, on behalf of women, for treating women with respect and honor.

I made a naughty post so guys with would send nasty pictures. I had one guy open up his bare asshole and send that pic to him. I contacted guys with scat fetishes and had them spam my ex's phone.

It wasn't much, but it was the least I could do, short of flattening all his tires or turning his name in to the health department.

• Babe, Please, just relax!! The D-bags and Haters are going to post!! Don't give them the satisfaction of even responding!! Respect yourself, and be a lady, and just move on and find a good guy that treats you with respect, honor, and just loves to curl your toes when you are together!! :)

• Thank you! You're right :)

Most Helpful Girl

• lol ^-^ savage! And hilarious *thumbs up!*

What Guys Said 7

• No you weren't justified. That's a 10

• Like a 6. That was low but it alright, he will live. Still better than the jealoux ex-boyfriend that post their ex-gf naked picture on the internet.

• I have naked pics of him too, but that would be crossing the line for me to post them. I'm kind of an eye for an eye type person, and to me that would be like bringing a gun to a water balloon fight.

• A million. If the same thing was done to you, you probably wouldn't like it either. Best way to move on or get your revenge is for you to live your life and happy with someone else.

• Holy fucking shit lady

• How would you feel if you knew your dumpee could do that?

• To be honest, if I cheated on a guy, used him for money and then dropped him I would think I deserved what I got.

• Interesting observation.

• I wouldn't share that with any guys. It show how vindictive and petty you can be. I've been cheated on before and never resorted to shit like that. It's not like you're a punk kid anymore.

• Revenge is never the answer

What Girls Said 8

• I think revenge can make you feel better, but it's only temporarily.

Seeking revenge just gives the person who hurt you the satisfaction of watching you suffer. I'd never give a guy that privilege.

Personally I'd never do that to someone, but if you feel better for it , then you should now work on moving on from him and the hurt.

Revenge can lead to many unforseen events. Which can backfire , and cause your furthr pain. That's why they say , " before you seek revenge... dig two graves". It's very risky pursuing revenge.

Sometimes in life you just have to let things go no matter how angry , hurt or bitter you feel. The satisfaction revenge can bring doesn't take away the hurt.. it prolongs it

• nah, that's a dick move. the best revenge is moving on and not giving a shit.

• 10/10 you were massively in the wrong.

• you should remove it.

• Lmfaoooo 😂😂 currently dying. So funny

• this is hilarious

• 😂 Lmao amazing!

• Hahahah that's funny.