Should I ignore or just block someone that I used to love?

I been chatting to this guy almost for six months if I'm not mistaken. We talk everyday. Suddenyly, I realized he just someone that wants me just for fun. I love him. At the same time, he talks with another women too. I decide to leave him. Although, he helps me a lot with my life and he is a nice guy, I know he is a nice guy. I think it is not worth it. He stop chatting with me for some reasons. I think I make fool of myself. So many bad thing happen after that. So my question, should I ignore or just block him for my future? Thanks...

46

Most Helpful Guy

• By fun you mean sex? You need to know why he has stopped talking to you, call hi. Once more and confirm it. Then you can block him and all the oher stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know it's not going to go anywhere and you're not happy then I think it's ok for you to ignore and/or block him. You'll be happier in the long term I'm sure :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Just move on this has all sorts of signs of a bad ending if you try to mend the relationship at least right now.

• block first and then ignore later. It's up to you to ignore him, but you should keep him from messaging you in order to be able to ignore him.

• yes you should after you are sure they are cheating

• Sometimes I eat deep fried pinaple with rice and cheese

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• If he stopped talking to you then I think it's best to leave him behind, chances are he's chatting with other girls or found someone else while speaking with you.. I don't see the point of blocking.. just ignore/unfriend him and move on.

• Block him and move on

• Block! Don't be tempted to ever go back there. You deserve so much better.