WHAT IF NO CONTACT (30 DAYS) DOES NOT WORK?

It has been 41 days of no contact with my ex girlfriend so far. I have dated her for around 3 years. When I texted her a week or so ago, she responds by telling me that she's still not ready to talk yet and wants her own time and space. She told me that she will let me know when she's ready to talk again. She also said that she just wants space by herself to get over me and how unhealthy our relationship was towards the end. What should I do? I still like her and want to get back with her. Should I continue no contact or should I just tell her my feelings for her and the truth? ANY ADVICE AND HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Cut all contact. It totally sucks and it's going to get terrible and emotional for awhile but then it gets easier. If you are constantly waiting for her to want you back, you're only hurting yourself. If she doesn't miss or need you now she's finding it somewhere else. Find out what makes you happy again without her. Find out how to live life again without her. I promise everyday without her will only get easier 💕

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude let it go. She still wants the cock but never ever your cock again.
    Find a new bitch to squeeze is the best advice I could give

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I know its hard but maybe she really doesn't even want to consider getting back with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Plenty of women in this would would hop on one leg to birth your babies, leave her.