My ex sent me a dick pic. Am I right to be mad?

We don't speak to each other. He sent me a pic of his dick randomly.
I noticed the pic was taken 2 months after we broke up... so he took it for someone else. Im mad because it was two months after we broke up and he sent it randomly to me now... am I right to be pissed off?

145

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The fuck you mad for? So he already had someone lined up - big fuckin whoop, you're broken up. You broke up. It's not like he said "we should take a short break" and then ghosted you to only randomly send you a dick pic.

Literally he is of no relevance to your life anymore so why are you letting him have control over your emotions?

• Yeah... it was exactly what he did... he ghosted me

• 1. How long did you date beforehand
      2. Did you break up and THEN he ghosted you or did he ghost you to break up?

• We dated for 1,5 years
      He ghosted me to break up, but before he did it he was saying he was needing to figure out his life due to drug addiction.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Don't get mad get even! Or simply ignore his random dick pic text message and just brush it off as immature behaviour on his part!

• Do you believe a guy would take a nude pic to not send anyone? That pic is from.2 months after the break up so he was already sending those pics?

• He did this to get a reaction out of you! If you react he'll see thst he's still got a hold on you!

• Why would you be mad for this? It sounds like you are easily provoked.

• Because it seems he took it only 2 months after we broke up. .. if he sent it to someone only after 2 months after we were broken, it means that he already had someone lined up right?

• Maybe. I dont see why you should be mad. If my ex would do something like that it would just be whatever. Id just move on.

• Yes you are right to be mad. He's an EX... he needs to move on and knock off the BS.

• it shouldn't matter

• You wouldn't be mad?

• He took that pic two months after we broke up, so it seems he took it to someone else. If someone takes a pic and trusts someone to send a nude, its because he was probably seeing someone while with me right?

• im just saying, it should NOT matter

What Girls Said 13

• Um yes, because that is very disrespectful. Obviously this was sent on purpose. He knew what he was doing when he did it. You need to block his number and delete it immediately. No need to conversing with a jerk who wants to continue being one. That is why you move on from an ex.

• Well dick pics are bad in general, regardless. I'd say don't get mad. Just block him and move on.

• i dont understand y u r mad... but ur allowed to feel however u feel... jusy let him know u dont appreciate that and u would rather he not do that...
    maybe he just wanted ur attention or something...

• U weren't together so there's no reason to b mad...

• I think it just shows that you should be glad you're no longer with him

• Yes you are

• Yes, you are.

• I'd be annoyed too

• Yes you're right. That guy seems like an idiot for sending that

• Was it by accident?

• Fuck yeah

• Hell yea what a douche

• Ew yuck, I'd be irritated too.

• you are over reacting. no wonder your relationship didn[t work out... jk...

what he does is not important anymore. delete it and move on.
    he has other things to worry about... drugs...
    you are better off w/o him

guys who sent pictures of their private doesn't respect you.
    or if he was sending it to another girl... if i was that girl, i would have no respect for him and delete his contact. not my type of guy