Ex and sleeping together, all of a sudden him changing his thoughts?

We broke up 4 months ago from what was a great relationship but short. I still want to be with him but I don't know. Since the bu we have slept together a few times until now. On Thursday night i went to his house and he asekd how i felt about what we were doing. I responded in all honsety that I still had and always will have feelings for him. I believe he is the one thats getting away to me. He asked if i was able to separate the 2 and i said in a way yes. I can but like i said feelings. Anyway We had sex that night and i slept over as always. teh next morning he asked if i was still ok and said we would talk more later. He texted the next day saying he thought about it and doesn't think its a god idea because he doesn't want to stick me in a weird position since i have feelings and its not fair to either of us. I am not sure how to respnd to his text and I don't know if i should text back now as he is on vacation and i want to type a lot. is it wrong of me to tell him my feelings and express that I think he just gave up too soon on us and i wish we tried again or what, and why all of a sudden a change in what we were doing? We have done this for 4 monts and he didn't seem to have a problem or it seemed as if he didn't. If he didn't want me anymore then why the initial contact after the bu, why not just let me be ya know. Could he ever come back if i tell him my true feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fucking up on so many levels. A breakup means it's over. Of course he'll fuck you. You're fucking him with no strings attached. You think if you fuck him enough he'll want to be with you and reconcile. Boy are you wrong lol smh. Never get back with an ex. It didn't work and it never will. Get over it and get on with your life without him. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to stop running after that jerk and find yourself a better man

What Guys Said 3

• He is basically telling you he is finally now starting to feel guilty about using your for your vagina the past 4 months and that he is finally ready to move on as he sees some other pussy in his sights. Having you around as a fuck buddy when he doesn't have much feeling for you besides what's between your legs will make getting a new piece of ass difficult.

• If i were you I wouldn't listen to any of these retards. we aren't mind readers therefor we can never know what he is REALLY thinking. For all you know, he can just be scared of commitment. you shouldn't go online and ask for honest answers. people like the guys on this post literally have trash lives so they try and bring you down with them. the ebst thing you can do is actually get to the bottom with this yourself. Nobody on this page knows him personally except you. We dont know his motives

• Thanks, and truthfully I dont either because everything was fine before he became stressed and then poof not wanting this and then us continuing whatever to finally bring us to where I am at now

• If you have feelings for him and he does not, he is doing the smart thing.

• Thanks, Well I know he did before all that stress. It is just crazy.

What Girls Said 0