I was at the fair having fun the next minute, I saw my exbf he was with he's new girlfriend when he saw me he let go of her hand pretty fast why?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• may have just been surprised and it was a reaction
    maybe he doesn't want you to be jealous or envious
    maybe he doesn't want you to think he's taken
    maybe he was just trying to be courteous
    could have been a coincidence

lots of possibilities too many to assume anything about the action

• Yeah I get what mean, Thanks. Yes agreed a lot possibilities that's true. Honestly the one you said about him not wanting me to know he's taken I think your right with that one.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably just felt a little embarrassed that's all.
    I certainly wouldn't think or read anything into this anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• He is still trying to get a piece still and doesn't want you to think your a side hoe when he tries.

• yeah it sounds like he was just surprised. you guys did go out before so he might have seen you and thought it was wrong to hold another girls hand. to not make it uncomfortable for you.

• Maybe I don't know for sure. I remember dating different guy and saw my ex I never let go of my bfs hand.

• Maybe he didn't want you to think that was his girlfriend and maybe he still has feelings for you

• Honestly I think your right about both. Thank you

• Like if he is with someone ugly and your better looking , then it looks bad he settled for less, most people want to show off that they did better than you after a break up

• Yeah I get what you mean. He down grade though and yeah

What Girls Said 2

• Honey if there's even a chance he can still get the cookie he'll try. By making her look like she's nothing special keeps the door open for cookie.

• Explain more what you mean I think I get it but I need more explanation

• Maybe he still likes you. Or, maybe like some men if there's a chance he can still have sex with you again he will make who he's with seem like a friend/just casual. For some men its about the cookie (sex). MadeinAmerica above said something simular... he was a bit harsh but the same idea.

• Alright makes since now. Thank you and yeah he said it pretty harsh.

• He must still like you 😍🤗