This guy proposed to me three months ago, then he said to me his not travelling to my city anymore. But that he still wants to get married to me soon, but I feel so heartbroken (my heart hurts and feels heavy) because I won't get to see him anymore, but he expects a relationship to come out of this? I went to his city recently for family events, I asked if he wanted to meet but he was working, the last day he said 'We can meet' but I left his city at that time. I then told him I had left he then said 'its so unfortunate that we couldn't meet' which sounds pretty sarcastic to me, what do you think? Whats up with this situation and him? (I've tried to ask him but he's always to busy to talk) How do I get over this heartbreak because it hurts so bad?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I believe that you need to stop being so sensitive to this and and focus on the things that are important. If you got married and he is like this, which he will, how will you handle it? Be heartbroken again? Ask yourself if this is the kind of person you want to get married to and submit yourself to as a wife. Because he will still be that same man your with now. Marriage doesn't change people, people change with life as they age and by themselves. I don't really see this as a problem. if he is that busy what can he do? You work around this, or just end it. Because your just not happy with this no matter what it is because you want him to do things that he cannot provide right now. If your unhappy now, you will not be happy when you marry. Be honest with yourself now and stop compromising everything.

• How are you going to marry someone you don't see? I'd say just move on, for me that he proposed to you doesn't mean anything if he doesn't make everything possible to meet with you, if he was truly in love and appreciated you he would meet you no matter what