Do you think breakups and divorces would be rare if women were visual?

I think they would be so rare.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhh, no. You hear lots of divorced people say they had good sex, but hated each other.

• And most women are visual, for the record.

• I don't think so. Every divorce I've ever seen involved major fighting, not mere boredom.

• Perhaps you're right, I think I might be confusing it with boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are every bit as visual as men. Don't listen to anyone who tells you different.

They just keep the propaganda machine spewing disinformation so that men that aren't thugs or in the top 2% will think they have a chance when women are young and pretty, and so those same men will be available to wife them up once The Wall has had his way with her and she's got a couple of gash gremlins.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Believe me it matters how attracted I am to my partner

• No. lol It would be rare is their was communication and people didn't get comfortable in their marriage and appreciated eachother

• Why?

• A man's appearance would make up for many of the personality flaws. Notice how it's usually the woman that initiates the breakup or divorce.

• If you do well I guess that's great news but do you only appreciate the male physique in an artistic manner, in the same way us straight guys can tell if another man looks good or do actually find the male physique attractive?

• Of course I find it attractive. I find it hot as hell. I love everything about a man's body, particularly when he's naked.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why. I could even see it being the other way around. I think it's completely unpredictable how it would affect things, if at all. But if I were to guess, I think it would cause more divorces, not less. It means women would have more of a roving eye.

• Women are quite visual. You are not the first guy on G@G that has said they are not. Whoever is spreading that around is clueless about women. Being visual has nothing to do with breakups or divorce.

• A lot of people have spread this rumor.

• As I said, they are clueless. This is a great lesson pointing out that we should all check something we hear out to see if it is accurate before we spread it around. Few people check the validity of what they hear before telling others.

• I think women would file for divorce less often if they were the ones at risk of losing their kids and paying alimony.

• That's true.

• Good point. If they weren't rewarded for frivorce, they wouldn't do it so much. It's not just custody and vagimony, there is a huge pot of cash and prizes waiting for every woman on the other side of frivorce.

• If women weren't so shallow and obsessed by looks there would be less divorce. Plus marriage is a financial investment for women.