My Girlfriend Slapped Me?

I invited my ex girlfriend over for dinner and drinks, while my girlfriend was at work. afterwards, we played video games together. while playing co-op campaign in COD4, she admitted we make a good team and kissed me. We then had sex in my bed and soon, my girlfriend walked in on us. she forced my ex to leave and then yelled at me. For cheating, she also slapped my cheeks and kicked me out of the apartment (living with a friend now)

how do I get her back?
and was she right to slap my cheeks? it really hurts!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sad for you. You were banging another girl, and she walked in you guys. You'll be fine. There could have been more damage to your face, so chill out. Give it a rest, and then try talking to her. Buy her flowers or something to show you miss her, and you are apologetic.
    If it doesn't work out, and she won't get back with you, then just know your relationship has ended there. You move on. That is going to be hard, but you just have on. Good luck! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• You aren't going to get her back. Now she thinks (knows) that you care more for your ex than for her. You were wrong for cheating, but at least she didn't hit you where it really hurts. I don't like resorting to physical violence, but you broke her heart, so I understand why she did it.

• She was right to slap you. I applaud her.

• I applaud men who beat their wives when they cheat.

• @bobbyxx Quite frankly, I don't care how you feel, what you think, or what you applaud. I could care less if you are trying (and failing) to be witty with your whiny undertone. Don't cry on my post or try to make it about your feelings.

• Violence doesn't really solve anything but I don't blame her for slapping you.

Don't bother getting her back. You fucked up and lost her.

Your fault. Get over it.

• You don't. You effed up, and you effed up hard. I would have done the same. Leave her alone, you cheated and once you do that trusting you would be hard or absolutely impossible. You do not want a committed relationship, if you did you wouldn't have stayed in contact with your ex or cheated on your girlfriend. Just let it be and a lesson learned.

• you f*cked up! you won't get her back!
    i hope she finds someone better

• By slapping you it shows she still has feelings for you. If she did not have any feelings for you then you would have been picking your cock and balls off the bedroom floor.

• Stop posting the same question over and over again.
    > : /

• Good on her

• Of course she was right to slap you cause you cheated on her. If i was her, id punch the fuck out of you instead of slapping. But id slap the bitch out of your ex or just push her. You should just go back to your ex.

• Is this some kind of fetish?

What Guys Said 12

• Physical violence is never okay. Doesn't sound like you can get this one back.

• This was to similar to the last one, you need to change it up if your going to troll properly.

• How do you get her back? By hoping. Because she has So much reason to leave you now. And yeah she was right to do that

• This was really disgusting to read. The only thing left for you to do is this...
    www.costco.com/...ttle-3ct-.product.100081127.html
    There's a good deal on Clorox Bleach.

• Nice story

• Sure you did.

• You can't be saved!
    Poor her.

• You kissed your ex? That was not the right thing to do. Your girlfriend was right slapping you, you cheated on her.

• Report her for assault.

• First, I would take her to court for assault. If the roles were reversed and you slapped her for cheating, you would be looking at some serious jail time.

• You deserved it dude.

• troll