Why does my ex make surprised gestures?

When he asked me if i went out last night (asked while smiling), cuz I was tired, I told him no that i stayed home to watch the football game and fell asleep by half time and he was like "o" and looked down to his right. Then few minutes later I told him I got a part time job and he looked shocked again and down to his right. Why does he make these subconscious body gestures? Typically I do that when I start thinking... at the end as he walked away he was like"well good luck with that.."

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like he was jelly.

• Thanks for your input. I know the question sounded kinda dumb but it seemed strange like he was like jus curious what I was gonna do but didn't ask about the place just what I was gonna be doing there then wished me luck (while walking away) If it was sincere I'd think he'd say it genuinely while facing me

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't realise he is doing it