I have sex with my ex, I don't know what we are?

I broke up with my ex almost 6 weeks ago. We still talk as friends, but haven't seen each other until yesterday.
We were sitting outside in the middle of a pathway watching the sunset and drinking. Got pretty tipsy and he pulled me into him and held me and we just sat there holding each other. He pulled me on his lap and tried to kiss me and eventually I gave in and we madeout. And then we layed on the sidewalk with his arm under my head. We went to a playground (it was dark and no one was there) and played on the swings. And then we sat in the bench with me straddling his body and just talked and kissed. And then finally decided we both wanted to have sex so we went to his house (we didn't go inside because I was scared his mother would not want to see me). So we had sex on the ground below his deck. Then later I got a ride home.

We act like we are together, but we aren't. We always play around with each other and its hard to let go of the friendship we have. Today with both of us sobered up, we mentioned how it doesn't change what we are and just agreed that its just a complicated situation.
What are we exactly?

Most Helpful Guy

• you are exactly in the "oops there is a dick in me " situation

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't want to commit, his heart is not 100% in it.

That's the one fact you should always go back to.

He should be afraid of losing you, not telling you it's a complicated situation and not failing to win you over again and be with you for real.

• o. o i disagree. Like we dont really know his side of the story to say something as strong as he does not wanna commit or about his heart.. he could very much have reasonable reasons on why he is not chasing her.. we dont even know why they brokeup .. she very much could have fucked him over js! XD i could be wrong but whatever

• @XRabbitHeartX Girl... where did it say he dumped me? I broke up with him.

• You say it's a complicated situation but yet say you left him. I'm not sure what is stopping you two from being with each other then if you both have feelings for one another for real.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• it means, you're going backwards, when you should be going forwards

What Girls Said 3

• friends with benefits o.. o yeah you both agreed its complicated.. you both didn't agree on being in a relationship again but you both didn't end the friendship but you both still sexual want each other and do each other o. o friends with benefits..

• friends with benefits

• Friends with benefits