Whats the most fxxxed up way you broke up with someone?

spill your stories sweethearts :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man... I hate remembering thisπŸ˜– Probably around 16 or so I was talking to this girl named Jill, just over the phone, we'd never met (the Internet wasn't really around yetπŸ‘΄πŸ»). Before texting, teenagers were kind of notorious for always being on the phone talking to friends, etc, and this was one of those deals, we'd just chill and talk about random stuff on the phone, and we got along pretty well. Eventually we decided to meet up and see a movie. I met her and friend a friend at a nearby mall. I remember waiting by the fountain outside of the theater and they came up and were walking around looking for me, and the friend called her out by name, seemingly intentionally, and I'm just sitting there like "Mehhh... I was hoping she'd be hotter." So I'm debating if I even ID myself to her, but they came up and asked me if I was Steve, and I said "yes", and we went in to the movie, Batman Forever if I remember correctlyπŸ˜‚ So we just sat there in the dark kind of awkwardly, the movie ended, and I was nice enough to her I guess, but didn't really go all in. We said our goodbyes and hugged, and our respective parents showed up to pick us up, haha, I didn't have a driver's license yet. I don't know, as I remember she wasn't even terrible looking, solid 7/10 if we're putting numbers on it, but for whatever reason I thought I was too cool for anything short of a '10', because so many of them were banging my door down, right?πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ But I didn't have the heart to just tell her I just wasn't really into her. So, in my infinite teenage wisdom, I decided that the best move was to be a major league douchebag until SHE stopped talking to MEπŸ˜’ I think I knew her through some other chick I hooked up with for a while earlier, pretty sure they were cousins. I think the first chick got a boyfriend at one point and shut me off from hooking up but was like "here, call my cousin."πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anyway, I didn't call her much for a while, then I found out she and her cousin got in some kind of physical fight, just about other shit. Not like a knockdown drag-out, but some hair probably got pulled and maybe one punch was thrown, just a brief minor dust-up. But the next time the girl called I just was wicked mean to her for no reason and I started saying "I heard Crystal kicked your ass" and making fun of her for it, etc. She started crying and hung up, and we never spoke again. Like it was so cruel I still can't believe that was me who did it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like breaking up with people in messed up ways, that always just makes me feel bad since I don't like hurting peoples feelings so I try to do it gently. Haven't had good experience with that though -

When I'd recently turned 18 I started going out with guy online (if you could call it that since we never actually met up), I didn't really want to from the start but he kinda talked me into it. The next day I thought "That's it, I've got to break up with him, I'm not dating someone online, he seems nice and all but I just don't like him that much in that way anyway" but then I found out it was his birthday and felt bad so decided to maybe give it a week and see how I felt.

Week passed, still wanted to break up but didn't know how as he seemed so nice to me and so happy about being together. 9th day, he barely spoke, 10th day I had the courage to gently try break up with him. He of course took it badly and was like "You could've just told me you didn't want to see me anymore" and saying stuff like "Well the past few days have been the best of my life but... meh". Did not take it well, I tried doing it gently but I still managed to upset him and felt really guilty about it.

The next year, still 18, started going out with a guy who was 16. We weren't official though and didn't do anything inappropriate since I was unsure about the age gap though he didn't really care. We were more or less going out anyway though I did have my doubts sometimes and wasn't sure if it would last long due to his kind of personality, but I thought things seemed to actually be going really well.

He said he was happy to wait for me until he was 17 and I said I'd still be loyal in the mean time and he promised the same, but long story short, ended up cheating on me with a female friend of his because he "wasn't good at waiting for people". He wasn't going to tell me but I managed to figure it out myself and he admitted it on fb to me.

It ended with me being annoyed, humiliated and disappointed and telling him I hated him, and him telling me he still loved me and blah blah blah. I didn't believe any of that though - You don't cheat on someone you truly love. You love someone that much? You'd be cool with dating them and them being loyal to you but waiting 3 months before making it official.

I'm unsure what to do with my current boyfriend as I'm in between thinking "Maybe it's best to break up" & "Maybe I should give him another chance"

• Thing is, last week we were joking about and he asked me to do something so I asked why and he was like "Because you love me" and when I replied with "I think", he got really upset, turned his back to me so I couldn't hug him, would barely speak and looked like he was crying. He was just like "No offence but this is why I don't have a gf" which really hurt my feelings but he explained he meant he didn't have a girlfriend before because he always messed everything up and broke everything he touched. I felt so bad about hurting his feelings.

Then yesterday he asked if I loved him, I was trying to avoid answering but he kept keeping on & I told him he got upset last time I said "I think" when he realised that was still the answer, he got upset again and looked like he was crying, plus he says he's scared of losing me.

I feel so bad because if I do decide to break up with him, I don't know how without really hurting his feelings and confirming his fears :/

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• I was a teenager when I did this. I just didn't call or see her anymore. I didn't take her calls. In school, I ignored her. That was very cruel of me. I never did it again.

• I have a lot that I can say to the youth of today. Do you mind doing this in the private messaging. I'm not a preditor, I just find it easier and it keeps the conversation between us without others putting messages in the middle of what we say. If not, that's fine too.

• back in high school i ended up being approached by my dream girl and asked out 1 week before i ended up moving out of state and had to break up with her.
    the move was sudden and i really hurt her feelings telling her i was moving.
    and that day keeps playing over and over all the time.

• I used to be an asshole. There was this girl running after mr through my higschool. And one day we got drunk and I kind of asked her to be my girlfriend (because I wanted to have fun with her), the other day I decided not to talk about us any more and play it like I've never asked her...

• You want to hear about the one that was dragged out of the restaurant screaming by her older sister, for going out when grounded?

• Broke up with her at her house, grabbed my Deadpool hat I gave her and got in my car then drove home

• On the phone when I was 17. That was wrong.

• Over text.

• I just break up smooth SHE fucks it up πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜„

• I keep warning subtly but in clear terms & words from time to time & one fine day when she piles a straw one too much I call it off. She isn't (never will be) ready for it, ego can't take it + losing an 'acquired' dream isn't the easiest for most so there it starts

• You want a magic trick sweetie?
    yes ;)
    POOF you are single

• got richer

• Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll...

I'd found out she was cheating - had concrete proof.

She only had a small 1-bedroom apartment, whereas I had a 3 bedroom house, so she had a number of boxes in storage at my place.

I loaded those all up in the trailer, drove to her place to confront her.

She could tell something was up, and her usual way of dealing with me when angry was sex, so I decided to shag her one last time, so I gave it to her hard, blew a load all over her face, then dressed, walked out and told her to never ever contact me again, I've got all I wanted from her, she can have her little bit on the side as the main course now, and I put her crap on the ground, and took off, leaving it all there.

• Wow, that's actually one of the coolest way to break up :) I like that.

• This was with my first girlfriend.

I fell for another girl and I had to make the choice between a girl I had met 3 months before, and a girlfriend I had been with for 5 years.

Safe to say I made the right choice.

• Never been in a relationship before but when I was really young a girl's asked me to be her boyfriend and I just said "Umm... No thanks"

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I don't know if it was a real relationship as I look back and don't count it but I was 15 I think and I was in a relationship with this guy who was 18 and at first I was happy because he was in this really well known band, fit the outer criteria check off list but later I just got annoyed with him we lived about an hour apart and couldn't really hang out at either each others houses etc. So one day on messenger I basically just said I was going on vacation, and as the weeks went by just said I don't know when I;d be coming back and broke up LOL.

• Well, I got caught cheating. Well, not exactly caught. More like, planned to get caught. It was high school, we were young, and I was tired of my boyfriend's shit. So I knew this kid really liked me in my pre calc class, (i was an honor student by the way ;) ), so I decided to flirt with him a few day a week to get him all hot and ready. Then, I lured him to my boyfriend's house, and we proceeded to have sex in my boyfriend's bed. I strategically planned it so that my boyfriend would walk in, since I knew his schedule.
    When he came in, the look on his face was devastating. At the time though, I didn't care. I looked him in the eyes and continued. Looking back on it now, I feel bad. Would I do it again? Probably not.

• We fought until three am on kik messenger and I finally gave up on trying to talk to him so when he tried to guilt trip me by asking if I was breaking up with him (for the second time) I just said yes and let him curse me out
    I still feel really shitty because it was over kik at ass o'clock in the morning

• I've only broke up with one person. He came round to mine and I broke up with him, we'd been together 3 years. It sucked but had to be done, I was moving on with my life and didn't see him in it. We're really good friends now though, so water under the bridge.

• I had a guy who was desperate. He didn't love me but he just wouldn't go after several attempts to end it. He would just keep trying to contact me. He lost his license for 6 months. I told him not to contact me again for the last time and then made sure I disappeared.

• Over phone call.

• "you're a fat and ugly bitch. I don't want to be with you and so does nobody else... It's over "
    Through text messaging

• Stole a ex's stereo system out his car, had a guy friend piss all over the dudes windshield while he was in it, told him I contracted herpes from his bestfriend

• Thats pretty messed up

• Bahaha giiirl the dumpee rolw can be just as fun... if ur gonna break up why not take out all the fucked up shit from the relationship out lol ain't like you got anyone to impress

• True im just tired of getting dumped

• No fucked up ways yet.

• Get fucked by some big black dick

• Not tell them or do it in a very embarrassing way that could scare them.

• I've ghosted a person

• I texted him to meet me at the town library since I wanted to do it in person. When I saw him I told him I just wanted to be friends and then gave him a highfive. Most awkward moment of my life.

• I broke up with a guy over the phone but the relationship was long distance.

1 private opinion(s)