How strong of an intuition?

When I dated my ex. I was at times unsure of my feelings towards him. Because something kept telling me. That something was off about him. Yet my mother who only met him twice. Automatically said to me. That man is no good for you. Even two older females who I work with said the same thing. When they met him. That there was something off about him. And they didn't know about me not being sure of my feelings.

In the end he cheated on me and dragged my name through the dirt. Coincidence? Perhaps.

But can someone's intuition really pick up a sense by just meeting them briefly? Cause I sure didn't lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to your intuition it's a natural sense most of the time it right on target. It's a natural protective instinct.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. While intuition is not always correct, it is more often than it is not. If it is something supernatural or just your subconscious instinctively picking up red flags is a different story. Either way, it helps to trust your gut.

That doesn't mean to go blindly through life though. Trust your gut, but also take time to think through things logically.

• Learn to trust your intuition. I'm skill doing that.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm very perceptive and I use my perception and intuition to guide me. Intuition is like an inner GPS, it guides you. Ignoring it can lead to making the wrong choices. Sometime we tend to talk ourselves into going against our intuition.

Experiences in life , wrong choices and mistakes helps to strengthen our intuition and perception though.

We all need to learn from our own mistakes because they teach us what we don't need or want in our lives.

• Believe your gut honey, even though you brains and heart sometimes disagree with each other but the gut's power is strong too and mother's intuition about her child is always strong and not to be precise but, right.