Does my ex boyfriend want me back?

He dumped me 4 weeks ago and haven't communicated much at all. I text him and asked if we could be friends and this was his reply is he just fking with my head?

"Hey, been out all day, trying to catch fish and crabs but the ocean must be empty 😝 hope it was good night, course we can be friends ! However much id like it to be more... about to head for sunset drinks. You been keeping busy?"

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Prob his future girlfriend lied to him BAHAHHAHAHA i wouldn't get back with sumone who dumps meh if i were u.

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes , when they want to be friends, it usually means friends with benefits so he could of have sex with you. but it all depends on why he broke up with you, how did he approach it , have you try making it work? a real man will make it work and solve it. but don't let any boy waste or mind game you , just remember your beautiful :)

What Guys Said 2

• He dumped you but says he wishes to be more than friends? Kind of strange.

• don't go backwards. life moves forwards, not back

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!