What does this mean? just asking?

your ex boyfriend whom you are not over with. on his social media keeps liking a girls pic he is not following. for the past three days he has liked this girls pic who is into fitness. most of it are selfie pics of her face that he likes of. however i noticed out of all the likes she liked his picture back twice. whats going on? im just curious. do they like each other?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly best thing to do is just delete him off social media and try to get over him like that. Prolonged contact just makes it harder and end up sadder.

• i get that but whats going on there. he likes her pic n she likes back out of all the other likes she gets? ... twice in 2 days.. like for like? then shouldn't it b for all the likes she gets?

• im just thinking thpugh why was i not wife material.. though we did talk about our future plans. he said im an awful girlfriend at that time. :(

• I can't tell you that because I don't know what went through his head. All I can say is that I'm sure one day you will make someone happy. You are gonna think it's never gonna happen but you need time because that heals everything. I'm sorry you're feeling that way I know it's a horrible feeling but there is always someone out there who will appreciate everything about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's one of the reasons why you're not over him , because you are following what's he's doing on social media. To get over someone you need to remove all traces of them from your life.

It's difficult to say if they like each other or just liking each other's pics. There's a huge difference between the two.

If you aren't together now , then his loyalties no longer lie with you , so it's best to try to move on from him, or you'll be the one who ends up hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Better question is why do you care? He's an ex and always will be

• im not over him. hence i asked

• Then you need to get over him. If he ever came back it would only be to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. Never get back with an ex

• 1. It means you're paying too much attention to your ex...
    2. Good possibility they might be fucking

What Girls Said 3

• its just type of flirting on social media. you just gotta be patience about it , but if they start commenting or messaging then there something !

• I think you're confusing your mobile phone with real life. Why not just find a couple of boys that you like and take them, separately or together, on a date?

• sorry. im still on my ex. we broke up a month ago and im healing still...

• 1. 'just being polite' by liking back his pics
    2. flirting via social media

just ignore him anyway, delete everything u have about him...

• i can't.. im. still hung on him... sigh. how can he move on so fast in 30 days..

• no they dunno each other bc they are not following each other. i get that life moves on. but wow that was quick though. im hurting here though. i dunno her.

• i guess, men should be answering that coz i, myself been asking the same fucking question.. hahahahaha...