Why would my ex and his friends bother me if we've been broken up 4 years I haven't talked to him since March and don't call him or bother him?

They spoof emails and hack my iCloud and accounts. If I call the cops they do nothing Bc I can't prove it but my ex is a systems administrator and he's hacked my stuff before and it's been proven. He dumped me after 2 years and was abusive physically, emotionally and verbally and he's stated in the past that he's interested in someone else and his friends still stalk me and try to keep up to me. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are he still blames you for whatever caused the break-up, and he and his friends have the skills to harass you in cyberspace quite easily.. and they know how to avoid being caught!

• Thanks for the MHO. Good luck. I've been guilty of a little cyberharassment myself, so I know how frustrating it is to do anything about it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Jesus, kinda makes me dissapointed in my sex that some guys are complete assholes. Honestly I'd either try to find some evidence that's he's doing it or maybe try to ignore it as best as possible. But seriously sometimes the police are completely useless, the guys abusive but won't help you out.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Make new accounts.

• Scary maybe when making new accounts don't write your full name. I have no idea if that'll help but it's worth a try hun. Sorry it's happened to you. That's really scary. Keep records of everything copies even. Paper copies also. Change your number get new emails. Restraining order?