Do you think he'll come back?

My boyfriend and I was been arguing all last week. He thought that I've been getting mad at him a lot and it's been pushing him away. It started on Wednesday we talked about it and broke up but then we decided to try to work it out. We tried it for a day but I could tell he wasn't that interested so we broke it off on Friday.

Thursday (the day we decided to make it work) he met a girl and started to talk to her. He said he loved me and would want to try. But now that this girl is in the picture he doesn't want to work it out because he is so sure that this girl he just met is going to work out. I'm just super hurt right now

Well I wasn't really getting mad I was telling him stuff that bothered me and he didn't realize the difference. He's the type of guy that keeps stuff bottled up inside until it builds up and I'm kinda the opposite

03

What Guys Said 3

• I put blame you on both of you. you didn't appreciate or respect that relationship, which made you don't know what you guys want.
    sorry, but I see that break up will give you a lesson and a good opportunity to realize what you want.
    know that not every breakup means the end of the world, some breaks up will give you the chance to see things clearly.

• It's over permanently. If he comes back it'll only be because his new relationship has soured and he'll use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else.

• u were just nagging and bitching about stuff he doesn't care about probably
    to complain is okay but putting u negative energy on him did this

What Girls Said 0