How do you stay strong?

How do you stay strong when you are at your weakest and most vulnerable? What crazy but effective ways have you tried that seemed to have worked?

For me, i am working so hard controlling my emotions by convincing myself to not text a specific person because i can see he is slowly beginning to break my heart. My crazy method is to download an app that prevents me from sending texts to him in 12 hour increments. I know it screams crazy but it is helping me.

what unorthodox methods have you tried during a break up that worked for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuts off everything from media to memory line.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unrelenting stubbornness that doesn't allow me to give up.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• When i'm at my weakest i listen to some music and sing along to take my frustration out.

• I have not heard this method before. Dont you find that it triggers more memories than to before listening? To me, this makes it more difficult to let the urge of contacting them pass

• I'm not talking about love songs. I'm talking about songs that are sang/rapped with some anger and hate.. I like screaming along the lyrics while feeling hate.. It calms me down. Memories are hurtful, they either bring joy or pain. All i've felt is pain and i find comfort by music

• You can bury the pain deep inside but it will find a way to come out and you won't be able to stop it so it's better to cry because it'll help you move on

What Girls Said 1

• I delete numbers, and delete from all social media. That's the best way for me.