Should I dump my boyfriend?

I was tipped off that a hotter guy has a crush on me, and I'm wondering if I should leave my current boyfriend for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should.

He deserves better than a girl that would drop him off at the curb the moment she can get a hotter guy.

Hopefully, a little while into your new relationship, this new guy finds a hotter girl than you and trades you in for the upgrade.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, that's really shallow, and goes to show you probably don't care about your current boyfriend. So, yes, you should.

• Okay! I'll let him know I'm dumping his ugly ass. Thanks for helping me make up my mind!

• I want to be sure he'll be put off finding another girl too soon so that another girl doesn't have to deal with his less-attractive body.

• I don't think there's much you can do for that, but good luck coming up with ideas?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• If you're dating for "hotness" like that and you don't even care about the person you're dating, then yeah, he'd do better without you.

• You should dump him simply because he doesn't need a shallow person like you. You'd be doing him a favor really. I'm also pretty sure that you're a guy making a question as a girl. Good for you.

• Why would you leave your current boyfriend just because a hot guy may be crushing?

• What are you... like 13? If you're willing to breakup with a guy just beacuse someone 'hotter' is giving you the googly eyes then i weep for humanity

• For the rumor? For a tip? Risky.

• Yes! Do leave him, so he can find a much better and more loyal and a real girl.

• Anonymous troll lol

• Silly blue anon pretending to be a girl!

• Lmfaoooo

• You better leave him
    If you even thought about it which is what you did :P

• Well seeing as you have no emotional connection to him I dun see why not

• bitch..

• How long have you been with him

• Yes if your thinking about do it but sometimes the nicer looking people the worst they could Be very selfish

• Leave him because he deserves better than someone who would ask that question. But don't get with the other guy either because he deserves better than you too.

Don't get into a relationship until you're mature enough to handle one until then there's hookups

• dump his ugly ass

• So let me get this straight... you're going to leave your boyfriend because he's hotter? Honestly, tell me you are joking right. What about his heart? :'(

• Yeaa do it... you will only be doing him aa favor... And letting him find a good girl for himself then a hoe like you...

• Female hypergamy strikes again

http://i.imgur.com/qGC39xv.jpg

• isn't that basically saying, you're shallow?

• Yes. You are obviously a horrible person judging by this question, so let him find someone that values him.

• This is female nature. She isn't horrible she merely following female behavior. Women are hypergamous and constantly looking to trade up if possible. They are only content with the man their with for a little while.

What Girls Said 10

• If the sheer idea of a hot guy is enough to make you question your relationship and boyfriend then PLEASE leave your boyfriend so he can find a girl who truly cares about him.

• Yes, leave him so he has the opportunity to find a girl who genuinely cares about him. A girl who will have "eyes" only for him

• Yes.
    Because he deserves a better girl.

Nice troll.

• Sure, but just remember this question when the hotter guy sees little value in you and leaves you for someone better. And I say remember this question before you go begging your current boyfriend to take you back.

• ... Someone is always going o loo better than your boyfriend but is he going to treat you better? Does he actually like you or is he just trying to fuck?

• By reading your replies, I must say that this is troll.

• If you're that shallow.. Yeah.

• I don't think that's a good idea. It shows you're only interested in looks. But if your boyfriend and you don't click or you don't think he has a great personality and the other guy does then I think it would be understandable.

• Depends. Is he virgin? Then do it

• No. Why would you do that? If your unhappy with your boyfriend leave. Don't just do it for another guy.