Should I leave my ex and move on. Or fight?

So I dated my ex for 2 years. Broke up for 2 years. And now we tried again. Well she got mad and said I'm done. The reason she got mad was just because I told my friend one of her friends was trying to get her arrest. She said she lost all her trust in me. She stormed out and I asked for a proper good bye. Should I move on? Or fight. I really like her. Thanks?

21

What Girls Said 2

• If I may can I ask why you like her? If you can find 10 reasons why you like her, if you can find at least one thing you will never find in another girl from her, then also find 10 things you don't like about her, and find one thing you most dislike. Then balance it out, weigh the good from the bad and where ever the balance tips there's your answer.

• People fight for those they love. No matter how hard the battle

What Guys Said 1

• Leave your ex and move on. There is no point in fighting because she said she lost all trust in you. I don't think things will go back to the way they were.