Lost the love of my life I don't know what to do?

I've been a wreck since she's left i can't eat sleep or anything I've been losing weight so much and she doesn't know the pain and hurt I've been through I don't know if i should say anything to her im so tired and weak I've been completely quiet in social media and everything like i fell of the earth I don't know what to do i lost my world my focus just a lot

42

Most Helpful Girl

• No one said, @Michael5809. that it Was ever going to Be easy here, dear. It's a Fresh new Breakup and as much Pain with no Gain that You are Feeling... She has Moved on and is the one now who is Dealing.
    You need to Tell yourself it is Time to be Strong, to Pull yourself Out of this, Focus on you so you don't get so Sick that you End up in the hospital. What would that 'Gain' for you? Nothing and Nothing for her as well.
    Take Baby Steps to be with Some friends. Focus on things to Try and Take your mind off of her. Think of what she did to hurt you and with each Passing day, the Bitterness will Overcome the Lost Love, and Help you to Move on with More Insight to just What Had Happened in this Relationship that was Not... Meant to be.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry you're feeling so hopeless. It's okay to feel sad, and cry. It's a good way to vent. I think what you need is a person to talk to, someone other then her.

Also surround yourself with things you like - eat a food, watch a movie, create something, go for a walk. Keep yourself busy!

I'm sorry you're feeling so down, all feelings become less eventually.

• You'll get through it. You've got to get back what it sounds like you lost when she was gone. YOURSELF. A IT'S time to focus on you. Start doing the things that made you happy before her. Tell me what are the things you use to do that made you confident, proud, and happy with yourself?

• a lot i used to be motavated and stronger happier

• Thanks n a lot

• I hope it helps.

• A broken heart is excruciatingly painful. I can relate to your pain.

After a breakup you go through a similar process as someone who's loved one has died. You feel the same loss.

There's no remedy for a broken heart. You just have to cry if you need to , talk about how you feel to people close to you

We keep our pain raw by thinking about what was and what could have been. We dwell too much on our pain. If you keep busy and your mind focused on things other than her, you'll find your feelings will fade and pain will ease.

The one thing I've learnt in life is... hearts do heal and they do love again.

What Guys Said 1

• Let her be