After sex he asked?

After sex he asked me" what you doing? You going home or staying?"

Do guys offer a girl to stay over just to be nice? or does he really want her too?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't ask her about it to be nice. I'd actually want her there. Not sure about others tough...

Most Helpful Girl

• he wanted you to leave, but was (reluctantly) ok with you staying.

if he actually had wanted you to stay the question would never have been asked.

• I felt the same way..

What Guys Said 3

• Usually when a guy asks you to stay over he probably wants more than just someone night hook up (im assuming that, correct me if im wrong). But it usually means he has some feelings

• why is this in break up and divorce?

• After sex i cuddle with my girl

What Girls Said 1

• Guys normally don't like it when a girl stay after sex. I think the only times I've stayed afterwords was because I was drunk or was invited to stay the night before even coming. Obviously a guy isn't just going to tell you to "get out." right after sex unless he's an asshole, but yeah normally they don't want you to stay and are just being polite.