Should I break up?

I have not been feeling the same about my girlfriend anymore we did create a strong bond when we started but recently she has been acting differently. She gets really stressed over small things for example if she tries to put a sock on and the sock won't fit she will get really really stressed about I am not even exagerating or if her phone freezes she might slam it on the wall and many other things, that kind of behaviour pisses me off. She is a big hypocrite she will get very mad if I do something yet she will do the same thing multiple times and I am not allowed to get mad about it. She is very untidy. I cook and clean everyday when i ask her to do it she will huff and do a pretty bad job like for example the meat not be cooked properly and after the washes the dishes the surface will be soaking wet when I complain about it she will say "you only asked me to do the dishes not to clean the kitchen"... really -.-. She is always, I mean always contradicting with what she says. I recently joined uni and move to a student accommodation and at my freshers week where i was supposed to have fun I had to argue with her, for the whole week we argued. While my flatmates and other people from the halls were out having fun I found my sad on my bed. Everytime we argue she calls me names and most times walks away I dont do that to her. When she drinks and blacks out she turns into a monster and says random on top of random things and expects people to take her seriously, if you laugh about the things she says.. please run. So please tell me what should I do? I haven't built up enough courage to break up with her

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Just grow a pair and dump her ass. She's a mess and sounds absolutely dreadful to be around much less dating her!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes leave now!!! You are in a 100% abusive relationship. She sounds like a manipulative punk! Looks to women being manipulative and the different parts of abusive women . Leave now.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• She seems to have a lot bad qualities but I'm sure its so hard to break up with her is because you remember the good qualities which makes it worth staying. ofc I don't really know the situation as great as you and she very much could be a total bitch. then all means break it off with her... but if you love her and she use to actually not be a bitch then you need to confront her and tell her if she don't get her shit together its over... also use a condom!!! she act like that by herself... i promise you it will be 1000 times worse when she is pregnant and its not like you can just walk away and leave then 😂😂😂 then u stuck

• I gotta admit we had very good moments but right now is just not working

• Why do you feel you are lacking courage? What is one more tantrum she throws at you if it's the last. If you want to prepare in such a way in which you will be able to avoid her after you break up with her, then do it. If you n Ed to change your locks, delete her contacts, and be away for a while because you are afraid of her, then prepare for that. If you are afraid she is going to cry and make you feel bad, then make it a quick break over the phone. I'm just making up scenarios as to why you feel you lack courage.

• I am kinda scared in case she does something really stupid because I know the things she is capable of

• Do you live together? There are ways of avoiding this. If you need to spend a few weeks with your mates, or go out of town for a weekend, it may soften the blow. Not sure where you live, but in my state you can actually file a protective order against a lover. This order is issued by the court stating that such person shall not harass, call, or destroy your property. This avoids domestic violence issues. Yes... men can be victims too, especially with women such as your girlfriend. Trust me... I know plenty.

• thanks for the advice we don't live together anymore as I stated earlier I am living in uni halls

• Umm... from what you wrote she seems a pretty terrible person to be with... Just end it... like a plaster/band aid... quickly and sharply. The longer you're in a toxic relationship the worse it is.

• You're going through and emotional abuse. It's hard to tell because it can be seen or pictures of the injuries in comparison to a physical abuse. I would say try to spend less time with her and do things on your own or tell her you need to think things through maybe then she'll realize what she's doing is not healthy.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!