Guys, is it over when he says he doesn't know if his feelings towards you have changed?

She asks him if (a) his feelings have changed and (b) he wants relationship to continue, and he answers "I don't know" to both. Then he says he needed time to sort out some stuff and nothing from him since.

From a guy's point of view,
- does he consider the relationship over?
- has he considered he has already given her "closure", even if he hasn't given a specific reason?

Thanks.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. "does he consider the relationship over?"

Most probably yes. However it could also mean that he wants to stay single for a while and understand what he really wants.

2. " has he considered he has already given her "closure", even if he hasn't given a specific reason? "

Yes, I think so

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he either really is confused or he trying to say break up in an easier way. I say ditch because you just condoning for him to do anything basically. Think about it if you were fine with this and then he goes dump you for a girl and comes back later he will think you be cool to take him back since you were cool with this.

What Guys Said 1

• Well i was told that by my former spouse 6mon. Later she filed for divorce.

What Girls Said 1

• Usually it's over when a persons feelings have changed.

At one time I'd fight to make a relationship work but now if a guy Is indecisive about being with me , I'd make the decision for him by walking away. No matter how much I still loved him.