WILL YOU EVER BLOCK YOUR girlfriend ON FACEBOOK?

I have an online boyfriend and we've been chatting and meeting on cam for almost 2 years now. Then suddenly, I'm blocked on his Facebook. I asked him through his other account why did he blocked me, and he said he doesn't know coz he didn't blocked me at all. What do you think? I need your opinion. Thanks.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not possible, how can he block you and not know about it, unless he was drunk when he blocked you only then it's possible. I mean if he was in his full senses and he blocked you there is no chance that he can't know about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Online boyfriends are not boyfriends.

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao no one accidentally or just doesn't know why someones blocked. Probably lying to you because I doubt it's facebooks fault.

• if she's fucking someone else and posting pictures of him now stabbing you right in the feelings of course, yes. fuck her.

• He probably made a mistake.
    Did he unblock you? Were you two arguing?

• No. We're not arguing. We were just chatting the night before. He was online this morning, so I greeted him. When he didn't reply, i just said "i guess you're busy". He replied "a little" so I said "ok. take care. bye." Then that's it. When I tried to chat him again I'm already blocked.

• No i won't, besides my girl have my FACEBOOK and phone password. I have nothing to hide

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!