IS IT HARD FOR MEN TO VERBALIZE "I DON'T WANT/NEED/LIKE/LOVE YOU ANYMORE." TO THEIR girlfriend ONLINE?

I was blocked in Facebook by my online boyfriend of 2 years. I asked him why; He said he didn't know I was blocked. He didn't know how did that happened. For me, I was like... WTF! He could have just said if he doesn't want me anymore.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's telling the truth

• So you're saying its not really hard for men to tell their girlfriend that he doesn't want her anymore. Am I right?

• No, it's still hard. But I can't say for sure his intentions

Most Helpful Girl

• most are too coward to say it and they don't wanna deal with all the anger and emotions of girls coz they are selfish dicks with no feelings but in their dicks.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He could be lying. Depends on the kind of boyfriend he is to you normally, is he usually honest with you? Or is he the kind that lies and tends to be sneaky?

Blocking someone isn't very easy.

• He is very frank and vulgar. That's why I'm wondering why he would block me, if he could just tell me to get lost.

• Hmmm, it could have been an accident. Just ask him to be honest with you and see what he says :)

• I already did. He said he has nothing to explain coz he didn't do anything. I encourage him, that if he really doesn't want me anymore he could just tell and I would understand. He's not talking or messaging til now.

• What is an online boyfriend?