How to move on after a break up?

How to move on after a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I’d like to add that he will be forever in your heart. All relationships are eternal and it’s important to develop a great relationship with this relationship. Every time you think of him, try to think about the good things you shared, the amazing qualities that drew you to him. Focus on the good memories and especially the good qualities he had.

Remember, you found him and you didn’t know he existed before you met him. And so, you will meet another who will be better, possessing those good qualities and more that you can’t even imagine. This will go faster if you’ll train your mind gently to a soothing place rather than blaming you, him, or anybody else.

I hope this makes sense. Best of luck.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing you need to know, it needs time to forget. A research has declared that you could totally live and move on with your life after three years. (it's true, I tried it myself). anyway, the best way to actually move on, is by chasing your dreams, making come to life. Do what you have always fantasized about. Travel, change your job, or play guitar. Whatever you want as long as it makes you happy.

But you should know this, there is a time that will come and you will just collapse. You will remember each moment and hold into it like the drowning who is trying to catch his breath to stay alive and that's okay. It's your right to cry and weep. Just remember this, after you're done you will come back as the strong woman that you are. Don't let anything shake you.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Take some time for yourself, reflect, reminisce the times you had together, unload your emotions, talk to people, friends and family. Give yourself some time for this!
    Once you have done this you need to be put on a mission to meet people, be engaged in activities with people etc. This will help you move a little bit out of the former emotional relationship mindset. It helps you build connections with others and you will start to think about others. Moving slowly away from the image of your ex and hopefully find someone that can sweep you off of your feet. Even if you don't happem to find another special one so quickly it does help heal the wounds. Time is a good healer as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • No contact and live your life. One day at a time. Each day will be a little bit easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • How to move on after a break up?

In a sense, a breakup is like a death because it is final and you know it is time to move on.
    How to move on? One day at a time, or even one hour at a time. Everyone is different when it comes to starting over. There is no formula or rules.

Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • bottles up,

1|0
    0|0
  • "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."

Okay but seriously, if you figure this out let me know.

0|0
    0|0
  • They say the best way to move on is to get under somebody else.

But if you're not into that then find hobby's you may have not done in awhile or new ones and focus on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think about how you can be flirty again. Trust me it's a relief in some cases. Also single life is awesome! Just find hobbies and hang out with friends :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Find another guy
    Chill with friends
    Enjoy being single and have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is simple

You make choices and don't look back

You just need to choose to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got out of my best relationship earlier this year. It is really bad at first but you get over it after a while. Just accept the fact that it's going to suck, and you will repeatedly think about them and hurt. It will get better, I promise you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to some great breakup songs the 70s n 80s had some ripper heartbreak songs if you look

0|0
    0|0
  • Music and booze <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Delete number and fully express yourself with others.

Be sexual with others and meet lots of people. Enjoy your passions and interests.

If you want to do any roleplay sex to take your mind of things, feel free to let me know we can pm

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Time is a heartbreaks best friend. There's no quick remedy to get through the pain of a breakup.

All you can do is keep busy and active. Spend time with friends, try something new. Workout , because exercising can be so therapeutic. Time doesn't heal the hurt , it's what you do with your time which heals it , because gradually your feelings fade and the pain eases

1|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of all contact detials from him, block him on social media so you're not tempted.
    Breakups are hard and it takes time, but make sure you surround yourself with people that care for you, friends, family and go out and have fun. Do stuff that you enjoy, find new hobbies, go do activities with your friends where you can also meet new people as well. It's hard, but just know you'll get through it and you'll learn something as well.
    Whatever you do, don't cage yourself in your room, go and meet new people and have fun wth your friends :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. delete his number
    2. when you're thinking about what he's doing or where he is, don't let yourself check what he's tweeting or what photos he's posting. you can't keep hurting yourself while trying to fix yourself.
    3. throw away all the stuff he ever gave you and all the pictures of you guys.
    4. Buy yourself some new clothes, maybe some new lipstick and go out with your friends even if you don't want to.
    5. Fill up your schedule with lots of things to do. It's easier when you don't have a ton of free time to thinks nd think.
    6. Listen to loud and upbeat music.
    7. stop drinking or smoking every time you get sad about him. you'll only feel worse afterwards
    8. remind yourself if he wanted to come back he would have. stop chasing him. focus on yourself. you were alive before you met him too.

1|0
    0|0
  • just block him

0|0
    0|0