• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i do with one all the time. but i wouldn't consider her an ex because of the situation. back in HS i met a really beautiful girl she was everything i wanted, plus she approached me. anyways, even tho i was moving some day i didn't know when so i decided to be with her, i ended up suddenly moving out of state and i had to break up with her and i hurt her so bad i never know a girl could cry so hard and i didn't want to leave, i begged my parents to not move because of the amazing girl i finally met, but they didn't care.

2|0
    0|0
    • How much do you think about her? Why dont you contact her?

• one im married now but i think about my so called ex every day and there's no way to contact her, i dont know her last name, phone number, email, and address, i never got that far in knowing her, we met 1 week before i moved, but far as i know she's the type of girl who would easily end up with someone eventually anyways. so i wouldn't even bother, plus she lives too far away. 2,600 miles away i estimate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm talking to my ex "online boyfriend" right now. I haven't really thought about him before he sent me this message, I moved on 100% it's just nice to have some of his news specially that we were friends before anything else.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Only when I'm homicidal

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't want to but keep coming on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think about their voice, or the old conversations we would have, or when we were both alone in the dark wed just quietly talk, i guess the loneliness is the main trigger

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. That way I won't make the same mistakes twice with every whore.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, once a ex is always a ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do hate her to the core. I feel happy that I am not with her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe we could've been married

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so! And unlike most guys here who have been lucky enough to find a way to move on. I cannot.

I only remember the great memories I thought we had. Her eyes, nose, lips. Laugh and super expressive personality. 😔 I'll stop there before I drive myself to deep into the emotional wave I got coming lol.

2|0
    0|0
    • Why did you guys break up?

• It's no short story. But in short my brother she liked him more

• Oh jjeezzz

• No, never.. always move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I only think about it bc I find my past relationships funny and bc it shows what I'm turned off by and what mistakes not to make

0|0
    0|0
  • No, past is past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. What if. .. what don't I tho about should be the question

0|0
    0|0