Why does my girlfriend break up with me over stupid and dumb things every month?

I am turning 18 in October and I have a 20 year old girl friend but it seems like every month she wasn't to break up over something so stupid. It may even be for no reason. She will tell me to leave her alone, don't call her ever again, etc. This has happened about every month for the past 4 months we've dated for 5 and its not like we can talk about the problem because she becomes hard headed when she's angry. Every time she's come back. She told me she never wanted to see me again in her life even though she has said that before but I told her ok that I would do what she wanted. I can be the kindest of people and she still won't let me sit down talk about it. I've always notice that she has never broken up in person and is never mean, but when we talk on the phone sometimes she can be full on rude. I of course want her back and I want this annoying pain to go away

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds unstable. Personally, I don't have the patience for people like that haha I'd have been the fuck outta there the first time she pulled that shit...

Most Helpful Guy

• i have encountered this behaviour myself in a relationship that i was in for over 5 years.

it could be a myriad of reasons why she is behaving in this manner. such as a traumatic experience. medical condition. or she is just being a b*tch.

the biggest factor is how strong is your patience and will power.

some strategies you can try are when she breaks up with you over text, message back saying it doesn't count unless its in person. she will most likely reply in anger and say many choice vindictive words.

another can be to act like it doesn't bother you. she breaks up with you over text and just reply back "ok" and don't respond back or be nonchalant when replying. Her tune will change.

Truth is that this behaviour will not change. She doesn't value you as a person. she might say she does when things are amicable but actions speak louder than words. Remember that.

It is your life and you are still young enough to find someone who will appreciate you the way you deserve.

• All of that is correct and I have done that in the past I told her ok and don't talk to her for 2 to 3 days and she ends up calling me back but the thing is it's annoying and I feel like if we lived together she wouldn't be like this and she doesn't have the guts to break up with me in person because she knows she loves me but it's like fights it or forgets

• women having their cycle sucks (for women) but its not permisson to act poorly once a month. cranky maybe. but remember. this is something that every girl in the history of there being girls goes through this once a month. its nothing new to them. they know the feelings they experience. your girlfriend might be using it as an excuse and a crutch. she feels like poop so you should too. does that sound fair to you?

• Of course it's not fair and she knows it but doesn't accept it

What Girls Said 3

• Cause she is immature. Get a new girl

• You need to ditch the bitch..

• Because she's bipolar, let her leave and stop begging

What Guys Said 4

• If she always does this means she hasn't grown up as a person and she is very immature. Best solution is to break up with her, how long can you tolerate her immaturity and this behavior of her's you need to ask yourself this question.

• Does this behavior correlate with her monthly visitor?

• No and you would think that because it happens around the same time every month from the 16th to around the 23rd

• @Table20 In fact, I said, " You need some help in talking to her about this problem."

• Why are you even dating her then

• I ask my self that question but it's because I love her and she's not always this way

• Because females are messed up. Do yourself a favor and be single and enjoy life. You can't enjoy life with a bloodsucking, money sucking, everything except a cock sucking female in your life