My girlfriend breaks up with me for no reason every month around the same time could that be PMS and How can I get her to come back?

My girlfriend is 20 and I'm going to be 18 in October every month she breaks up with me for no reason and ends up coming back and we act like it never happened. Just 2 days ago she was happy and saying I love you and yesterday she broke up with me for no reason and told me she never wanted to see me again she gets annoyed if I try to talk to her but I'm just trying to find out why she does this. Is something wrong with her or is it PMS or what?

30

What Girls Said 3

• If it's during her period she does this then it's a possibility. Her emotions could be up and down like a rollercoaster during her period

• She wouldn't treat you that way if she really wants to be with you, that's not pms wtf, she's bipolar or whatever you call that, have a serious conversation with her about this (if you care really care about your relationship) and if she does it again, don't beg, just leave if that's what she wants

• Well the only reason I thought it was PMS is because she does it every month around the same day and I can't talk to her because she becomes hard headed and gets annoyed when I try to call her and talk about it

• Once again, let her go, she doesn't know what she wants so don't let that ruin your life

• i'm kinda the same way... i don't know how to fix it

What Guys Said 0