If you heard that your ex made an accident/broke a leg or even an arm, and he/she is in the hospital now, would you go and visit him/her?

if you still have feelings for them, would you go?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe, depends on the relationship status. there are times you have to stay away because of the emotional mess.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your past with them. If you broke up with them because they were emotionally or physically abusive, no matter how tempted you are, you should never go back in any way. If you broke up with them and you think they still have feelings for you and you know that you don't return those feelings, it could give them the wrong idea. If you still have feelings for them or if the breakup was mutual, it would be nice to go to support and comfort them, but make sure that is the reason you are going. If you are going just to try and get them back, you should not go.

• Well, i'm not sure whether he still have feelings as me or not but he keeps checking up on me on fb from time to time.. and actually he was the on how dumped me.. and his excuse was; that he is not into marriage and doesn't want to waste my time..

• Thanks for help ☺

• No problem at all! Hope I did actually help, lol xD

What Guys Said 5

• A broken arm? Nah.

Something majorily serious - like a fatal disease? Yes.

• yeah i would visit them. its never bad to visit them

• Wouldn't you think they might not want you to see me in this situation? Like they're too sick or too tired and helpless?

• What about your dignity?

• too bad for my dignity.

• Yep I would

• You don't even have to have feelings for them. It just depends if you care about their well being at all.

• no, personally i like to block ex's out

What Girls Said 4

• If I still had feelings for him yes. But that's never been the case with me

• If you broke up with him/her don't go. They probably won't want to see you especially now that you only want to see them out of guilt.

• Why wouldn't you think that "Out of politeness, i will go visit them" maybe?

• Depends on our breakup really. My ex a long time ago lost a parent and I did attend the wake.

• I'd stay in the hospital with them until they're better and well enough to go home

• even if they're the one who dumped you?

• If he dumped me then he can stay there with his broken self in the hospital, without my visit

• I love your last comment lol