I feel dirty for kissing someone after my boyfriend & I broke up?

Okay so my boyfriend & I broke up Friday night, he dumped me for a specific reason, which turned out to be a lie. (It's a long story) anyway yesterday this guy that goes to my school "Dylan" messaged me, and we started talking and he said that he wanted to message me but he never did bc I had a boyfriend. We talk at school some but not all the time, well we ended up going to a rodeo together last night, & he made out w/ me & now I feel dirty bc I just broke up with my boyfriend the day before this happened. Should I feel dirty?

• Yes I should feel dirty
  • No I shouldn't feel dirty
Select a gender to cast your vote:

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, you're free so you have no reason to feel bad about it. Maybe you're a bit young to be going through guys so fast, but eh...

Most Helpful Girl

• You should feel dirty because you used another guy's lips, affection, and emotions to numb your leftover pain from another guy. That's not cool.

How would you feel to be excited for a date, be super particular about what you wear and how you behave, feel the butterflies in your stomach of that kiss and the hope that more will come from that kiss, only to learn that the kiss was a distraction from him over a breakup?

• I was already over my ex bc all he ever managed to do was lie to me, he never told me the truth, & he flirted with girls behind my back.

• So your ex was wrong as well for betraying you and being treacherous towards you but if you used another guy's affection as a means to distract yourself from your ex or feel better about the situation, then that is wrong and selfish on your part.

What Guys Said 1

• You're single so there's nothing to be ashamed of, you aren't doing anything wrong.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, it happens you didn't do anything wrong. Now you now not to do it again if your heart isn't in it.

• You broke up when the kiss happen

• The day after we broke up

• So? you can do what you want now when your not together.

• No you shouldn't feel bad. You're single, You did nothing wrong