Tells me he loves me, then says we shouldn't continue?

Same guy has broken my heart for the second time... I thought we were going to actually get back together after a year and a half... we got together and he shocked me by saying he loves me... and now it's all been taken away again because he says he doesn't want to hurt me again.

Is it desperate or pathetic to want to talk to him once more about us, just to figure out what the hell has been going on? I feel like someone who says I love you so many times in the four times we got together recently, wouldn't just say that to play a mind game... I think we're still in love with each other but something is holding him back... I need some kind of closure and I don't want to leave things the way we left them. What do I say? I love this guy so incredibly much, I don't know what to do. I've been waiting for this impossible moment for a year and a half and then it all just gets taken away from me yet again... I am so sad right now.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it's desparate and pathetic. You shouldn't have gotten back together the 1st time. It didn't work twice and it never will even after the 20th time. Give up get over it and move on. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it so don't even ask or agree.

What Girls Said 0