My ex is getting on my nerves what should I do with her?

My ex girlfriend dumped me a year ago because she thinks that she's too good for me:). 4 months later she asked if we can be just friends I said okay.
After a couple of weeks I was talking to her and I was feeling quite down. She asked me why and insists that I should tell her because we're friends and she won't judge me. I told her that I have a problem with my new girl because I wanna marry her but she thinks that we're still young.
She tried to make me feel better and we changed the subject quickly.
Few days later she sent me a long message saying that I'm not loyal and tons of insults and again that she's too good for me, and said how heartless I am for telling her about marrying my new girlfriend, like what the heck she asked me to tell her my problem and insisted!! And dumped me again as if I was her boyfriend.
Now she's writing bad things about me and my new girl on her social media and blame me for everything. Sometimes she writes things like I want to kill him but doesn't mention names so I can't take it to the police. I'm a night person and she knows that so now when people ask her on social media about whether she's a night or a morning person she replies things like: whoever say that they're night person they're lying because we're all morning people.
It's annoying when she writes about me like if I was the bad guy (I didn't stalk her but I see her posts on my timeline).
She's the one who dumped me and insulted me.
I hate her so much she's giving me no choice but to stop her dirty tongue forever.

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• She obviously has feelings for you and can't handle the idea of you and this new girl. She tried being friends with you but as you see by the quick subject change, she can't be just your friend because down deep she still has feelings for you. It's very rare to be able to be friends with an ex and as much as she's tried to keep you in her life, she can't take it. It bothers her. She's treated you terribly, I would think about blocking the hell out of her on all your social media if she's going to resort to bad mouthing you like this. It's not fair to you. She's got issues, and she's still not over you. I'm sorry you're going through this. Can you answer my latest question? I'm in misery over my ex - much like your ex.

• I'd love to but your profile is private!
      Thank you for the answer.

What Guys Said 1

• What does this mean? "I hate her so much she's giving me no choice but to stop her dirty tongue forever"
    .

• Do whatever to stop her.

• Don't kill her. Simply write a timeline detailing what happened and why, and talk to her about it.