Why has he completely cut me off?

We were casually hooking up but we got along amazingly well and he told me he likes me and wants to see where it goes and I agreed. He seemed into me and he started to seem annoyed that he was still only hooking up with me so I text him offering to see him more because I like his company and we can see where it goes. He told me that he likes me a lot but he doesn't know because he wanted to sort himself out before a relationship (he's on anti-depressants) and that's why he thought what we were doing was a good idea but he didn't expect to like me so much. We had dated years ago when we were younger and it failed too, and he said he didn't want to rush everything and it turn out like last time.

It sounded like he wanted us to end so I said I guess that's it then, and his response sounded bitter like I had just given up on us and ended it in 'you ended it just like that? fine whatever' and has cut me off. Ignoring calls, texts, I stopped attempting contact after 2 days of trying. We haven't spoken since Wednesday, we are still added on each other's Facebook which we both use frequently but he's just cut me off entirely now. It sounded like what he wanted but he just went from 'I really like you a lot' to angrily cutting me off for not getting his own way. I'm not sure what to do or why he has ignored me, there was no argument.

02

What Guys Said 2

• I had this same thing happen to me in the past. In the beginning of the second paragraph you said he sounded bitter. Why was he bitter? See their is more. Guys or people in general don't get mad for no reason. We are all cause and effect types. When someone is dissed or rejected they don't want to stick around. To me from my own personal experience. The missing portion of this. Is you lead him on and he got tired of it. You two had a great dynamic. He expressed many times that he enjoyed you, liked you, he went beyond what was required to keep your attention. Now after you made the guy feel like he not worth the time And underlying things not mentioned here. You want the friendship he want to move beyond it. You said no. He is breaking away. He is cutting you off and is ignoring you or Ghosting you. Because he is tired. Tired of investing, giving and not receiving. He is investing in you. What you exactly what you invested in him.

I know what he wants. He wants out of the friend zone. But you played him. Now he is returning it. Sounds to familiar to what happened to me.

• From my own experience. When I do that, it is what i would call a "dummy spit".

You really pissed him off so he is having his vengeance against you "I will show her" kind of thing.

1. Keep trying once a day or two days if you want to mend things.
    2. Give up and move on.

Pick one.

• It just makes me feel stupid contacting him a lot. I tried once on Thursday and multiple times on Friday and I haven't since. I'm not sure what to do!

• Then don't. Give him his chances and after that go find someone better.

What Girls Said 0