My ex blocked me on social media and told me to get out of his life, three months later he unblocks me but doesn't respond to my message?

what does this mean? he said he was blocking me because he loved someone else. then he unblocked me, i messaged him, and he didn't reply. what does this mean?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he thought that after 3 months you wouldn't wanna talk to him or he thought that blocking was too much but still doesn't wanna talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's playing games and carelessly treating your heart like some kind of ball that he just tosses, kicks, and leaves hanging around until he's ready to come back and play with it later. Stop giving him the opportunity to walk in and out of your life as he wishes. Stop making yourself look desperate like you're willing to compromise your self-respect by reaching out to him after he shitted all over you. Block him and move forward with your life instead of settling for his ridiculous, messy nonsense.

• did i mention he cheated on me when we were together? and then he strung me along, making me believe he loved me for months but then admitted he had another girlfriend the whole time and was only using me for sex. and then he sent me that message and told me he had no feelings for me and to get out of his life because he didn't love me and he loved someone else. then three months later he unblocks me. wtf? please help. im confused. you have good advice it seems

• perfect, got it. what do you think? do you think he will message me?

• In all honesty, I think you sound extremely desperate and you must not respect yourself if you're waiting around for your asshole ex who cheated on you to text you. Do you want him to text you?

What Guys Said 4

• it probably means he was interested in see your feed but still not interested in talking to you

• It dosent mean anything. What if its a different account? You messaged him? No reply? Well then... He my Dear is Not interested.

• It means : LEAVE HIM ALONE AND MOVE ON !

• but then why unblock me if thats what he wants?

• either way, wouldn't it be easier to keep me blocked?

• see what i mean? you are the idiot here... MOVE THE FUCK ON AND LEAVE HIM BE

• Wants attention

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!