I'm supposed to meet up with my ex tomorrow help?

So we had a messy break up after being on and off for over a year. He was the one who broke up with me and has refused to see me since we broke up almost 2 months ago. I texted him tonight telling him I would really like to meet with him and I was surprised when he said yes. I have a lot of things to get off my chest that I feel are necessary. Our talk that day and every other day has been horrible because we've been so angry at each other. But I'm ready to have a calm rational talk with him and make peace. It doesn't look like he has any interest in staying friends with me or having any further contact after we meet tomorrow. So now I'm frwaking out. When I asked him to meet I told him I don't know where because I would buy him a drink but I'm broke ATM. To which he responded "I'll buy you a drink, see you there tomorrow." And I'm having anxiety because I don't know what to say. Well I do but I don't want to make him mad and I really don't know why he has agreed to see me. All I know is that I don't want to get my hopes up. Because I know he's not interested in maintaining a relationship. Also does anyone know why he would agree to see me?

Also, I don't know if I'm down to drink tomorrow. I haven't had a drink since we broke up. And I feel like every time I drank it was for the wrong reasons..

11

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he has someone else in mind or around or he just generally lost feelings for you

What Girls Said 1